Wednesday 24 June: Dangerous Goods Advisory Group meeting
The DGAG bimonthly meeting is a general networking / discussion update meeting, open to all, to discuss issues that are going on for Dangerous Goods and Chemical Regulation at the moment. Jeff Simpson, the convener of the DGAG, has informed us that the third DGAG Meeting for 2020, will be held on Wednesday 24 June, at 5.30pm - 7.30pm AEST.
Like many meetings we are now participating in, the DGAG will be a Webinar Chat meeting. To join the Zoom Meeting click here. Meeting ID: 864 4370 7750 Password: 158089
The topics to be discussed will be:
- Hazardous Chemicals / Dangerous Goods Incidents
- The ADG Transport Code & Changes in the UN Model Regs, IMDG Code, IATA Regs, NZ Regs etc
- Dangerous Goods (Storage & Handling), GHS Haz. Chemicals, & Environmental Risk Management of Industrial Chemicals
- Update on Classification and Training for Dangerous Goods
- Information sharing
- Other meetings and events
For more information, contact Jeff Simpson (DGAG convenor and Webinar host), Haztech Environmental, Ph: 03-9885-1269 Mob: 0403-072-092, Email: [email protected]
Jeff can assist in setting up the Zoom meeting (a prior meeting to do this will be run on the Monday before the meeting). Contact Jeff for instructions on how to join.
The following 4th DGAG meeting, may be on Wed 26 August 2020, at the MFB Burnley Complex. If COVID-19 does not allow this, the Jeff will organise another DGAG Webinar Chat Meeting on that evening.