HSR Initial & Refresher training
Get organised now to do either your initial five day training or your annual refresher in 2022.
Remember: under Section 67 of the OHS Act 2004 all HSRs and DHSRs are entitled to attend a one-day refresher course every year, yet many just don't get around to it. If this is you, then check out the courses scheduled for next year, and enrol now, before they fill up. It's important to attend in order to keep up your knowledge of OHS law and practice up-to-date. In the past year we have had significant amendments to the OHS Act, new regulations (for crystalline silica) and new codes.
Initial course dates :
- 7 - 11 February - Online*
- 7, 8, 9 & 24, 25 February - Online*
- 28 February - 4 March (Education Sector) – Online*
- 2, 3, 4 & 17, 18 March - Trades Hall, Carlton*
- 9, 10, 11 & 23, 24 March - Trades Hall, Carlton*
- 28, 29, 30 March & 11, 12 April - Trades Hall, Carlton*
Course hours: 9am - 5pm
Course length: All initial OHS training courses are 5 days.
Course fee: $870.00 incl. GST Regional: $895.00 incl. GST
Refresher course dates:
- 14 February - Online*
- 16 February - Online*
- 8 March - Trades Hall, Carlton*
- 16 March 2022 (Education Sector) - AEU, Abbotsford*
1 - COMCARE Refresher: Thursday 31 March 2022 - Trades Hall, Carlton*
3 - COMCARE Initial course: 7, 8 April and 20, 21, 22 April 2022 - Trades Hall, Carlton*
4 - 2 Day Manager’s Training Course: 5-6 May 2022 - Trades Hall, Carlton*
Go to this link to enrol in any of the five-day initial or refresher courses. Remember to then notify your employer at least 14 days before the course.
*Note: all courses scheduled in February are being run online via Zoom. This will be reviewed at the end of the month.