Stress is the second most common cause of workplace compensation claims in Australia, after manual handling. Taking into account that many workers do not make claims in the first place, stress is a very serious workplace issue.
Check out these pages:
- What is Work-Related Stress?
- Legal standards for Stress
- Stress Action Plan for Reps
- Stress: Information and websites
- The Eight Hour Day - where has it gone?
- Work-Life Balance
- Job Stress in the Victorian Public Sector
For an overview of job stress and OHS you can also watch our episode of the OHS Reps Live Show on the subject: